- All cabinets are made from ¾” (19mm) marine grade HDPE ( High Density Polyethylene ) panels.
- Proven on thousands of Yachts
- Advantage: strong, durable, weatherproof (temperatures ranging from -30 to +100 degree Celsius), no chipping or shrinking, UV inhibitors resists fading, chemical resistant, RoHS compliant, and FDA approved to ensure food contact safety.
- Weatherability: the cabinets can stay outside in the wet and cold weather.
- Cabinet back-wall and drawer-bottoms are 3/8” (10mm) to reduce cost and weight.
- All hardware is stainless steel, Zinc die cast, or galvanized, making it corrosive resistant.
- All cabinets are either on strong adjustable leveling feet or wheels with optional locking mechanism.
- Precise manufacturing due to state of the art CNC technology.
All cabinets are available flat packed and shipped ready to assemble. Our system allows a very easy and quick assembly.
It takes approximately 30-40 minutes to assemble a floor cabinet. Tools required: Electrical drill (recommended) or screwdriver (Phillips and Robertson).
We also ship our cabinets fully assembled for an extra fee.
For detailed Cleaning Instructions visit this page.
Warranty: Our products carry a five (5) year warranty on hardware and components. Normal wear and tear excluded. Please visit the Terms and Conditions section for more information.
For all other inquiries, drop us a line at email@example.com.